Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Houston Chronicle's Post by Heidi Van Horne

February 12, 2015, Our Bremen Mini Mark has been honored to have Heidi Van Horne post an article on her Houston Chronicle Blog about it. Here is the link for your reading pleasure: 

http://blog.chron.com/heidispics/2015/02/bremen-mini-mark-is-a-rare-and-sophisticated-model/  

Heidi did an excellent job of capturing the uniqueness of this car and sharing it with her reading audience. She has a series of other fine articles on her blog so why not take the time to save it to your favorites? 

Hopefully her post will enlighten her readers and others to what we have know as owners, the Mini Mark IS Rare and Sophisticated!

3 comments:

  1. Heidi did a good job with her write-up about your nice car. I was not aware of the Mini Mark although I have been seeing some replica cars. If others did not use the VW engine then I did drive one in a Friendswood, Texas, parade back in 1979. My now deceased friend had the one that I drove.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we have one of these rare vehicles that we bought about 4 or 5 years ago. The owner kept it in a garage, and it had 500 miles on it total. It is a white body, brown top, built on a 72 VW body and engine is what I was told. Total fun to drive.

    I was under the impression that you were putting some sort of database together so that a tally of how many were still on the road could be had, am I correct? How can we submit ours to the list? Thanks, and thanks for putting this awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a 1980 I think, have had it a few years but don't know much about it, just wanting to share pictures and stories about this subject

    ReplyDelete