Saturday, April 30, 2016

In The News- May 2016

Region Rides, a car publication in Northwest Indiana just printed an article on our Mini Mark in their May issue. I know it may look wrong, but "Home-Built" in this article refer to the car still being close to the home it was built. They took some great pictures, and the article was right on point. We were lucky with the unpredictable spring weather, cold and rain, that the day they picked for the shoot was sunny and warm. 

Just a little notoriety for the stylish and sporty Bremen Mini Mark. Hats off the the Region Rides crew for a great article and putting the car in print.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Is your mini mark still available for sale? If so, I have a pal who's looking and would be interested! get back to me when you can.
    Thanks, Dennis in Ramona, CA. 92065

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete